domenica 2 giugno 2013

Macadamia Natural Oil...win it!

 The Luxe Repair Set that I purchased contains 4 of the most lusted after Macadamia Oil products, however the regular set sold on the website contains 5 products, which is the reason these were so deeply discounted. Regardless, this is an absolutely amazing deal and contains some of my favourite, which I cannot wait to share with one lucky readerThis giveaway will be open for 1 week and is open internationally. I will be announcing the winner on my blog, as well as twitter on Wed. June 5th and will send the package out later that week.
here: http://theprettyvain.blogspot.it/2013/05/macadamia-natural-oil-luxe-repair-set.html?showComment=1370168993391#c3192280214189785747

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Grazie! Ogni commento per me è importante e cercherò di rispondere a tutti

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

In questo blog non si copia!